OLC Code Jam 2020 submission
A downloadable game for Linux
This is a puzzle game for programmers. You have two panels map and edit box.
Your task is to write code that way to get play on the map. You have to get to the exit. Easy?
But you're restricted to edit only some lines of code or forced to put exactly the number of obstacles in the game.
This works in Ubuntu terminal.
- Application language is C++
- Running ECMAScript in panel (tiny-js lib)
- Terminal (256 colors)
- Some JS syntax highlights
- Code editing
- [TAB] - change panels map/edit
- [Arrows] - to mowe in edit area and in map
- [F5] - Execute/Run
- [F2] - Reload
- [ESC] - Quit
- New version 0.150 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.